For a while now, I’ve been following artist Cassandra Calin on social media and I couldn’t help but share her best works of art.
To give some insight on her art, Calin writes, “I draw comics inspired by my life and experiences. I enjoy laughing at my awkward self and ranting about silly misfortunes such as being born with curly hair.”
The 21-year-old comic artist and graphic designer accurately illustrates all sorts of womanly issues ranging from taking photographs to applying make-up. The artist’s depictions are so accurate, I couldn’t help but nod my head in agreement.
With that said, here are 12 cartoon snippets that every woman can relate to.
1. We all have that one friend…
2. It’s just how some of us look.
3. Combing through our hair: Expectations vs. Reality.
4. What we think our hair looks like: Expectations vs. Reality
5. The failed make-up attempt after watching a “simple” Youtube tutorial.
6. When we try to “correct” it just a tad bit…
7. The struggles after doing our nails.
9. When we think a photograph is going to turn out great.
10. The cold hard truth about sleeping expectations…
11. Don’t kid yourself, we’ve all had this experience.
We hope you enjoyed these images as much as we did!
If you want to see more of Cassandra’s work, you can find it in the source link below.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.