Believe it or not, healthy cookies exist. The cookies in this article are healthy since they don’t contain any artificial sweeteners.
Chocolate cookies usually contain butter. However, in this recipe, avocado replaces the butter. It is an excellent healthy and nutritious butter substitute.
Moreover, the avocado’s taste is not felt when eating the cookies. In addition, it is worth mentioning that these chocolate avocado cookies are completely organic.
Avocados contain minerals, vitamins and healthy fats in abundance. They are used to treat osteoarthritis and high cholesterol levels. It is also proven that avocados are effective against cancer. Therefore, you can enjoy the health benefits of avocado while eating delicious chocolate cookies.
The taste of these cookies is so excellent that you cannot feel that there are avocados instead of butter. These cookies don’t contain white flour or refined white sugar. Honey is used as a sweetener. These chocolate avocado cookies are tasty and simply perfect. Enjoy their deliciousness.
• ½ an organic avocado
• ½ Tbsp. of coconut oil
• 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate – melted in the coconut oil
• 2 Tbsp. of organic cocoa powder
• 2 Tbsp. unsalted almond butter
• 1 and a half Tbsp. almond flour
• 1 egg
• 1 egg white
• ¼ cup of honey
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
• Puree the avocado in a blender or a food processor.
• Add the other ingredients to the avocado, one at a time, and blend them.
• Leave the butter in the fridge for 1 hour before using it.
• Pipe the butter on a cookie sheet or use a spoon.
• Bake for around 15 minutes.
• Leave the cookies to cool down for 5 minutes and then serve them.
Your healthy organic chocolate avocado cookies are done. Enjoy!