Tuesday , October 24 2017
Home / news / Warning – A Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died The Reason Can’t Believe !

Warning – A Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died The Reason Can’t Believe !

image-57-1

Advertisement

The real problem was into the habit the girl that used to has. She was taking vitamin C, and the night before death she was eating shrimps, a lot of shrimps. Researchers at the University of Chicago, found through experiments, shrimp, and soft shell foods contain a lot higher concentration of – five potassium arsenic compounds. So fresh food have not toxic effect on the body, but in a combination with vitamin C due to the chemical reaction, so that the original non-toxic – five potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride, also known as arsenic pentoxide), into a toxic three potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride), also known as arsenic trioxide, which is commonly known as arsenic are! image 59

Arsenic poisoning can cause: paralysis of capillaries, lobule central necrosis, heart, liver, kidney, intestine congestion, epithelial cell necrosis, and telangiectasia. Bleeding is the side effect of arsenic poisoning.As a measure of precaution do not eat shrimps when you take vitamin C.

http://allofpregnency.com/

Advertisement

Comments

comments

Check Also

5g-wireless-technology

Scary Health Dangers of 5G Wireless Technology

When it comes to data speeds, we always want the fastest. And with the upcoming …